- Identification of training needs of students through career counselling and tests.
- Organising and managing programmes to impart knowledge and skills as per individual requirement.
- Evolving effective training strategies and methodologies for different target groups.
- Organize seminars, workshops and conferences for providing interaction and exchange of views with experts.
- Undertake R & D activities on entrepreneurship development.
- Documenting information needed for formulation and implementation on self-employment and entrepreneurship.
- To organize and conduct trainings for entrepreneurship development.
- To identify training needs and offer training programmers to Government and Non-Government Organizations engaged in promoting and supporting entrepreneurship.
- To identify, design and conduct training programmes for existing entrepreneurs
- To prepare and publish literature related to entrepreneurship and industrial development.
- To act as a catalyst for development of self-employment, entrepreneurship, industry and business.
- To evolve, design and help in the utilization of various media for creating entrepreneurship.
© Copyright ECDC. 2011. All Rights Reserved.