Admission Procedure :
WALK IN ADMISSION : Student may walk into ECDC centre with complete application form, program fees and documents as per the checklist of documents in order to enroll for the program. Upon scrutinizing and verification of the documents, the enrollment of the student shall be confirmed. Admission letter and a joining kit will be posted to his/her communication address along with study material within 25 days of his enrollment date.
ONLINE ADDMISSION : The student also has the provision of-completing the admission formalities online. The student will need to log on to our website www.ecdc.org.in to download the application form. The application form can also be filled online. Payment of fees in case of online enrolment, student has to transfer the fees amount in the account of ECDC.
Examination :There is one online examination for each subject of the curriculum. Students can write examination from anywhere where he/she have the internet access. The online examination system will be based on multiple choice questions. Exams are mandatory for all students. Detailed instructions on online examination have been provided on the website.
Enclosure with Application Form :
- Self attested photocopy of mark sheet and passing certificate of X and XII.
- Self attested photocopy of all the mark sheets and certificate for the degree/diploma program.
- Four copies of recent passport size colour photographs.
- Work experience certificate stating the period of employment, designation & duration of employment
- Updated copy of the curriculum vitae/ bio data.
Payment of Fees :
The student enrolling for any of the programs offered at ECDC can opt to pay fees in the following modes
- Cheque - All cheques have to made in favor of Entrepreneur & Career Development Center Students are encouraged to avoid making bearer cheques or drawing cheques in the name of our representative. The institute does not accept cheque payments in any other name.
- Demand Draft - Payments through demand draft should be made in favour of Entrepreneur & Career Development Center only.
Cancellation of Admission/ Refund of Course Fee :
Student desiring to cancel their admission need to submit a cancellation of admission form. Request for cancellation shall be considered within 15 days of receipt of the cancellation form. 25% of the fees paid shall be deducted as registration and administrative charges as per the institute policy. The institute's decision in this regard shall be considered final.
© Copyright ECDC. 2011. All Rights Reserved.